zondag 8 augustus 2010

Home


Trousers: Zara, Sandals: Zara, Marcelleke: H&M, Necklace: Gifted, Hat: Pieces, Nailpolish: Urban Outfitters 'Coral'

Oooh so glad to be home!! But on the other side, i'm missing Scandinavia already! I know this road trip will be one of the best trips of my life. I guess I'm back home a bit too early as the Stockholm/Copenhagen fashion week starts around this time. I feel so inspired right now, I saw/visited so many beautiful things. I'll post the rest of my pictures soon + a Stockholm guide!! My top 3 of most wonderful scandinavian cities:
  1. Stockholm (!!!)
  2. Malmö (!)
  3. Copenhagen
Then Oslo would be on number 4 and on number 5 Göthenburg. I was dissapointed when I visited Bergen, the second largest city of Norway. But I'll tell you later all about it.
This pair of trousers I bought in Copenhagen. High waisted, tied with a thin leather belt in the waist and cropped below: It is a very popular type in Sweden but also in Denmark, I saw lots of girls there wearing these type of trousers. My version is from Zara and I preferred the marineblue one. I discovered that Krizia from Shark Attack has it in beige. 
I shopped a LOT in Stockholm and Copenhagen but I only bought myself some basics. Scandinavian fashion is like so basic & simple! I just LOVE the way they are dressing. These blonde girls love to wear all black ensembles which are a beautiful contrast with their hair en tanned skin. It's all about shape. The boys wear lots of stripes, classic trousers and have slick haircuts. 
Ok

PS: deze broek is ideaal voor de vrouw met de iets bredere heupen of een goei stel billen. Ik vind het zelfs mooier want bij mij vind ik ze niet strak genoeg.   
 
Follow La FiLLe Back Sur Le WeB

9 opmerkingen:

Fashiable | Nanne zei

Erg leuk!!

SophieSweetVintage zei

Yeah, La fille is back in town! :) Mooie outfit heb je aan. Ik moet ook maar eens op inspiratietrip naar Stockholm! :P

Unknown zei

Ik heb dezelfde broek en hij zit zo lekker!!
Fijn dat je het leuk hebt gehad. Ik zou best graag naar Stockholm willen:)

Maxie zei

haha ja die broek is echt een topper

Tess zei

Super dat je het er zo naar je zin had! Zelf vond ik Bergen wel ok, maar het is inderdaad niks als je het vergelijkt met Osla of Kopenhagen. :-)

Geniet nog maar even na van jullie fantastische reis!

Stiene Saenen zei

Wow leuke outfit & heel mooie broek! x

ღ♥ CONFASHIONS FROM AMSTERDAM zei

Heel fijn broekje is dat he? Staat je super :)

Couture zei

Wat een leuke outfit!

Imelda zei

Heel erg mooie outfit! staat je echt heel goed!
Ik ben al een tijdje op zoek naar zo'n broek, maar heb mijn favoriet nog niet gevonden...