dinsdag 10 augustus 2010

Jan Fabre, Spritzz and Antwerp Streetstyle


So before I was heading to Scandinavia I made a quick stop in Belgiums metropole Antwerp for a visit to my sister who's living there. It was on the 11th july to be exact (o i love my photo archive :p). It was a sparkling sunny day which I'll hope to repeat soon. I needed to share these pictures with you
  1. The Mkha Museum

  2. Artist? but I liked it

  3. Thought it would be cool to photograph my daddio + his wayfarer sunglasses :p in front of this arty background. aaw so cute

  4. Jan Fabre

  5. Jan Fabre

  6. Jan Fabre

  7. My sister fascinated by these little drawings

  8. O noooo I totally forgot about this guy! What a total dipshit: the guy made a video about hisself destroying a Macbook Pro piece by piece!!!! It is considered to be art. I thought it was bullshit, really couldn't watch it. You just don't destroy a new macbook. Not even an old one. Never. But I guess it was all about effect of shocking people

  9. Zuiderterras: restaurant with an amazing view of the harbour

  10. Zuiderterras

  11. 'Ra'. Every fashionlovers dreamstore! ra is a concept store in antwerp, consisting of a 300sqm fashion floor, an exhibition & sculpture space, book store, music corner and a place to eat. They sell Charles Anastase, Gareth Pugh, Givenchy, An Sofie Back, amazing vintage clothes and lots of Belgian designers too. They have the Alexander Wang x Linda Farrow cateye sunglasses and I was dying to buy them, to bad my wallet didn't let me to. Visit their website

  12. Monkey masks for you chip monks. You can buy one at 'Ra'

  13. Antwerp Harbour

  14. Yummy spritzies
  15. Oh this girl(boy?) was so sweet and I captured her on camera. Her brother was hiding behind her :p
  16. Yummy grilled seafood 
  17. Haha I kinda was stalking this guy because he wore a very intriguing pair of shorts and then I made him pose for me!! yay. Scott Schumann must have the coolest job ever
 
Follow La FiLLe Back Sur Le WeB

19 opmerkingen:

Fashiable | Nanne zei

Hele leuke foto's!

Stiene Saenen zei

Oh mooie foto's! x

Kasia W. zei

nice pics!
;)

http://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

Tom zei

ma allé, kzou op het eerste zicht gezworen hebben dat jij het was die naar die tekeningetjes stond te kijken.

En die short is briljant :D

Berlin zei

I like the monkey and the things hanging from the ceiling. The bones are my favorite!

On a rainbow slide,
Berlin

Jade Purple Brown zei

intresting sculpture!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Unknown zei

Ik ben pas ook naar Antwerpen geweest!! Het is zo'n mooie stad.

Leuke foto's!

Anoniem zei

Leuke foto's!
Dat beeld met die 'twee' gezichten is wel een beetje eng haha ;$

Nathalie Kartika Putri zei

the sculpture looks so strange but great!!
thanks for your comment

natzcracker

Nathalie Kartika Putri zei

the sculpture looks so strange but great!!
thanks for your comment

natzcracker

Nathalie Kartika Putri zei

the sculpture looks so strange but great!!
thanks for your comment

natzcracker

Nathalie Kartika Putri zei

the sculpture looks so strange but great!!
thanks for your comment

natzcracker

Nathalie Kartika Putri zei

the sculpture looks so strange but great!!
thanks for your comment

natzcracker

Nathalie Kartika Putri zei

the sculpture looks so strange but great!!
thanks for your comment

natzcracker

pumps & luiers zei

heel leuke foto's - prachtige kindje - moest inderdaad op foto

Couture zei

Wat een mooie foto's!

Anoniem zei

Nice weblog, just looking close to some blogs, seems a fairly nice platform you' re using. I' m presently using Wordpress for a few of my sites but looking to alter one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial operate. Anything in specific you' d recommend about it?

Anoniem zei

avacymnsuenna
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/polyps]polyps[/url]
apparbore

Anoniem zei

Ik heb lafillebacksurleweb.blogspot.com gevonden via startpagina Goed gemaakt! Ik hoop zelf ook zo een site te maken.
Wat heb je hiervoor gebruikt?

Groetjes,
Henny uit Purmerend